- MY POEM TODAY goes back to the sea for those old sounds, the old sights, so familiar with my growing up. I was an only son, and had sisters to protect. Like thi...s young lad who has his sisters covered.
- LITTLE SHADOWS AT SUNDOWN
- (For the Wee Ones at the Beach)
- There is where here is:
Do you hear the murmur
Of the sea waves laving this shore?
It is the whispered caress of a mother
Come upon her little ones’ romp
Among the sundown shadows.
- Where the flushed horizon
Meets the sea, a father’s
Face gleams ruddy
With laughter’s heat
Still on his crinkled brow.
- O, that this cacophony of sounds
Becomes the noise of a lifetime
This heart (from a distance)
Could hearken to, leap up to,
Velvety notes of a joie de vivre
That this place was built for,
Made of, remembered by:
- Is this not, after all, the paradise
He thought was lost in time past
Visited now upon his dotage
When he hankers for joy,
A little life left, while there is time?
- The little shadows taunt the sea
To reach their limbs. Gleeful,
Their now surprised screams,
When touched at last, are drowned
By whimper of the ebbtide waves
That has turned to gentle laughter.
---ALBERT B. CASUGA
James Comey Just Revealed His Secret Twitter Account - The former FBI Director posted a photo of himself in Iowa on Monday
1 hour ago